Call today: 20 minutes of your time could save up to 20% or more on your Group Health Insurance premiums!
Benefits Supermarket Agency is your local and independent source for cost-effective Group Health Insurance and Employee Benefits since 1978. Representing all the leading carriers, we will shop the market to find the right combination of coverage at the best possible price. Save 20 percent or more on your group medical premiums while potentially improving the coverage. Contact us today for your FREE consultation including:
- Plan Design analysis (Medical, Dental/Vision, etc.).
- Physician Network search.
- Carrier cost analysis.
- Affordable Care Act compliance analysis.
Let us handle the administrative aspects of managing your group medical plan for FREE. We will process all enrollments/terminations, field employee benefits questions, assist with filing insurance claims and provide your Human Resources team with a trusted source to rely on.
Trust your Local Experts:
Benefits Supermarket Agency is family owned and operated with offices in both Long Island and Westchester. Our services are FREE and do not affect your rates in any way. Twenty minutes of your time could end up saving you 20 percent or more on your group medical insurance. Please request your free quote(s) by completing the FREE QUOTE form on the right side of our home page or CALL NOW: (516) 678-8901.
No client is too big or small! We represent all the leading carriers and look forward to serving you.
Contemporary Employee Plans, Inc.
Large Groups (100+ employees):
For groups with 100+ eligible members may qualify for a customized program where the employer may receive premium credits and/or refunds in the event claims are lower than anticipated. Large employers in the New York metro area are saving lots of cash with these programs that feature level, predictable monthly premiums and more transparency than traditional group medical plans.
These plans can include on-site wellness programs to encourage healthy behavior amongst your employees. Your customized plan can include:
- Many options to accommodate various “classes” of employees (Senior Management, Management, Office vs. Field staff, etc.)
- An HR Database written and updated regularly.
- COBRA compliant billing and administration.
- Valuable tools & info for the HR Administrator and Employees.
- Complimentary on-site Biometric screenings at your office to detect potential health risks before they become a larger problem or claim.
We believe this is an excellent solution for select large groups to consider.