We Provide Quality, Affordable Employee Benefits Packages and Personal Insurance Plans to NYC Based Companies and Individuals
With health insurance rates rising at an average of 8%-15% per year, business owners and decision makers must remain knowledgeable about all available options. The Benefits Supermarket represents all of the leading carriers, and will shop the market to customize the perfect plan based on your company’s unique needs. Our friendly staff have expert knowledge to help make sense out of the complex and ever-changing marketplace. Helping you select the right benefits package is our mission, and we offer great rates, excellent service, and ongoing support to all of our customers.
Why Choose the Benefits Supermarket for Group Medical Insurance in NYC?
Shopping for the right insurance plan can be a daunting task – with skyrocketing group health insurance premiums, we understand the importance of providing a solid benefit plan for your employees, but it is equally important to manage costs and maintain affordable premiums. We will make the most of our associations so that you can enjoy a solid benefits program with affordable premiums. Some of our services include but not limited to the following:
- Deliver latest information on Health Care Reform.
- Provide guidance on requirements and notices.
- Summarize key compliance deadlines and delays.
- Email special alerts when requirements change.
- Provide annual checklist for each year’s requirements.
- Research and analyze client’s group benefits needs and physician networks.
- Review current plans and level of satisfaction.
- Determine key person’s objectives.
- Collect census.
- Survey the marketplace for appropriate plans and carriers.
- Analyze available carriers and plans.
- Check that key person’s physicians are in proposed network.
- Present plan alternatives that meet client’s benefits and budgetary needs.
- Prepare presentation.
- Explain plan differences.
- Define eligibility.
- Explain requirements for group coverage.
- Identify acceptable waivers.
- Review participation requirements.
- Prepare master application, supporting documents and employee enrollment.
- Group application, which defines the terms of the plan.
- Eligibility documents supplied by group and included with the application.
- Enrollments completed by each employee, defining the employee’s status and named dependents
- Facilitate renewal and eligibility verification.
- Provide explanation of renewal.
- Design plan alternatives in line with budget and priorities.
Provide Excellent Service and Ongoing Support
Family owned and operated since 1978, the Benefits Supermarket provides unmatched, personalized customer support on an ongoing basis – this is the cornerstone to our business. We always provide fast, friendly, service, and will function as your outsourced Human Resources department to assist in handling all the daily administrative tasks associated with managing a corporate benefits plan. Some Human Resources related service items include:
- Install the plan upon acceptance by the carrier.
- Continually Educate employees about their plan.
Support employee benefits and HR needs.
- Be available to respond to questions regarding the plan, claims and eligibility.
- Keep clients ahead of the curve by notifying them of changes to the law regarding issues that will directly impact their businesses.
- Provide HR and benefits monthly newsletter and online HR library.
- Provide customer support throughout the plan year such as enrollment changes, claims and insurance I.D. cards.
- Provide support when COBRA issues come up (or mini-COBRA needs, depending on your state).
- Help with open enrollment issues.
- Provide support at open enrollment time, including explaining choices and assisting enrollment.
- Provide documentation (such as SPDs) when needed.
- Arrange to provide the documents at inception and for changes to the plan.
Continuous Plan Re-Evaluation
We are dedicated to providing exceptional service throughout the entire process, and you can rely on the Benefits Supermarket to continuously monitor and evaluate the employee benefits program to make sure that you are getting the most out of your policy. We strive to keep medical insurance premiums as low as possible . We are constantly re-educating ourselves and updating our information pursuant to changes in the industry, which is why we provide the most comprehensive service offerings to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied with their insurance plan.